Things I just don’t get:
1. Women who think they can’t live without a man.
2. Men who think they can’t live without a woman.
3. Parents who expect teachers to discipline their children for things that happen at home.
4. Why, in general, I think police men are so damn hot.
5. People who won’t drive the speed limit and insist on going way slower.
6. Why some people will drop $40 or $50 to go out to eat and complain that they don’t have any groceries and can’t pay their rent/mortgage, phone bill, utilities, etc. (If you can’t pay for necessities, why the hell are you spending that much money on one meal?)
7. Why people will eat donuts and other crap and complain at the same time that they need to lose weight. Seriously, if you want to lose weight, put the donut down or shut up.
8. People who think their animals are their children. (I’m a huge animal fan, but animals are not children. Sorry.)
9. People that have no children yet they seem to think that they know how to parent. Come on already. You have no idea. Also, even if you are a nanny, it is not the same thing – I know, I was one.
10. Why do people throw their pennies away? I must be a cheap scape because I keep mine. When my purse gets too heavy, they go into the “money jar”.
11. Once you reach a certain age, you should no longer be aloud to drive. I haven’t figured out what the magical age is yet, but 90 is definitely way past it.